Regular cleaning requires only wiping with a damp cloth and then drying. You may also use warm water and any mild commercially available emulsion type cleaner, because it doesn't use wax, petroleum solvents or silicones. The extended use of wax polishes can result in a wax film buildup, while the use of silicone polishes can harm the cabinet's finish. Avoid spray-type polishes containing petroleum solvents, as they are flammable and toxic if swallowed.
Use a damp cloth when cleaning normal household spills. After wiping thoroughly, dry the surface with a lint-free cotton cloth. Always dry the surface immediately. Never use detergent, abrasive cleaners, scouring pads or powdered cleansers. It is important to wipe up spills as they occur.